Included in this Bundle:
(1) StompLight® Pro DMX Stage Light Effect Pedal
Our StompLight® Soloist Bundle is ideal for:Solo Performers
Merchandise Display / Tip Jar
School Music Programs
The StompLight® Stage Lighting Effect Pedal is the foundation of our family of musician stage lighting bundles and a great way to get started producing your own stage lighting. If you're a performing musician looking to grow your audience and improve booking opportunities then your production matters. Successful working musicians pay attention to their stage production and embrace the role that social media plays in today's music marketplace. Unfortunately now all the places working musicians perform have adequate stage lighting. When a musician has a StompLight® system they have both the confidence and the ability to add stage lighting anywhere in just seconds. Our 1000+ satisfied customers tell us that StompLight® elevates the audience and musician experience, increases fan social media activity and improves their tip jar draw.
Some of StompLight's® Features
- Custom steel and aluminum "clam shell" case. Built for years of use on the road.
- "Best In Class" Cree 50,000 hour XL LEDs with optical control and RGBW color mixing capable of producing 350 lumens of stage lighting and washing a space 10'x10'
- "Soft On the Eyes" custom engineered Phototronic Diffuser
- StompLight is simple to operate - (3) foot-switches and (2) knobs control all your lighting, effects and custom programming.
- Sound Responsive with internal microphone and 7-band spectrum analyzer - You can plug a guitar, bass, keyboard, mic or mixer into StompLight and create a dynamic sound responsive light show.
- StompLight offers "super simple" programing. Our User Configuration options allow you to easily add and remove any of the factory programmed Effects to fit your Performance
- Every Bundle includes our rechargable StompLight Li Ion Power Banks for "off the grid" or super fast set-up. With a StompLight Pro and ou Power Bank you can light a performance anywhere you play, practice or perform in just seconds.
- Our systems are expandable - grow or shrink your light show in seconds using mic cables for daisy chaining with StompLight® Pros, Pals and many other DMX512 products available on the market today.
- StompLight Pros & Pals come with a 3 Year warranty and free phone support.
StompLight Control Surface & Rear Panel
StompLight has 5 Effect Modes available at the tap of your foot
- Color Wheel - This mode cycles through all the color variations with adjustable speed and brightness. The ultimate "turn it on and leave it" effect for a performance.
- Solid Color - You can choose a single color as the mood hits you and wash your stage. Stunning colors include Ice Blue, Rasta Green, Purple People Eater and Demon Red. This mode is also great for 1) up-lighting your merchie and band banners 2) up-lighting your amp/rig on stage. We programmed in our 7 favorite colors and you can also choose a color from the Color Wheel and add it to the Solid Color palette.
- Built-on Mic / Color Organ This mode utilizes a built-in microphone located near the surface of the control surface connected to our internal 7-band spectrum analyzer creating lighting that responds to your playing and the frequency of the sounds you produce. Drummers will love this mode! See this testimonial view Sound Active Mode works great for bands, house music, and DJs looking to add visual response and dynamics to a performance, session or rehearsal.
- Instrument Input / Color Organ - Don't want to use the Built-on Mic? You can plug an electric guitar or bass, keyboard, microphone, metronome or even a mixer into StompLight's 1/4" inputs. From there adjust the gain of the input using the Gain Knob and off you go generating sound responsive lighting. This mode also incorporates our patented 7-band spectrum analyzer producing different color & frequency combinations of lighting effects.
- Strobe Effect - Switch to the classic strobe effect with adjustable speed and brightness for dance parties, raves and haunted houses. People with photosensitive epilepsy and photo sensitivity should refrain from using this mode.